zondag 23 augustus 2015

My dear shadow




My dear shadow,

My heart wins from my brains. No doubt about it. There is nothing I can do. No explanation.  For a longtime I feel only pain. My second half of my heart is somewhere else. I breath with a little bit of air just to keep on going.  
Twoo hearts are protected each other. It’s so difficult to explain. It must be something special, further than the stars, no doubt about it.
My dear shadow, Fe, Face, I hope you are still my guardian angel. I dare not to look over my shoulder….
I love to see trough your eyes, hear and smell, maybe there will be a way... someday….
Our hearts find each other.

Still loving you, no matter what.
There is something stronger than myself.... but what is really gone win ? the brains or my heart?



Maxiem




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten