zaterdag 22 maart 2014

Stupid time




Where is the wonderful time where people laughing and having fun? Where are the friends who I call really friends? The word friendship had a value. It seems an old song. An old mystery of life. It’s gone and out of the blue.   We paid with Belgian money. People caring the love and helped each other. So many things to say because we were so full of happiness. Without worry, and everybody has a plan for the future. WHERE is that laughing face?

NOW. We are no Belgium, we call EU. Regulations with noble refugees get priority. Now we look over our shoulder and hope we are safe. Other kind of religions get a big fat priority. Our dictionary is changed! Words that refer to that particular religion be manipulated. There are more and more … and more burglaries. Belgian people move to an other country. Inhabitants, foreigners, it is sensitive. The other religion would impose their tradition to the inhabitants. Competent authorities stays safely in a lifezone. Nobody sees what happened? And who gets the ' nobel prize ' for the disadvantages of our inhabitants. The streets are dotted with foreign number plates. One Belgian car circles with five or six foreign origin cars. Who cares? Belgian people are submissive. And! They don’t want to believe or understand the situation. They live their lives day by day.

Concerned the friends. In this bad time of live, the crisis time of economy, some friends get jealous. Not only the crisis time but also their experience of live. Here are no happiness time. Only the time we want to be. And if that give some problems with a person, it will escalates in negative energy. They want something previously managed by themselves where they are not entitled. I can go on and on…
It’s so sad.

I want to refer to that happiness old time but time are changed. I want to feel about that happiness time but the situation is changed. I want to see trough that happiness time and see for the future. No.

I suppose and what I’ve been seeing in the past, I guess that my bullies read all my writings. I saw her face while I get the door open and they had to pass me. Her face was a steel Board with full of horrible comments. A person cracking, and wear so much fear that their bullying will come out, and just not respecting my personality. Straight forward. It's all possible in Belgium. The penalties minimal. It is not so much the developing countries who need help! but here are the situations completely mutated! fused and scorched. Blackmail, code of silence, and watch out for expression that not always can! I continue to fight for Justice and hope that there is an important person with the necessary intelligence on the path. ...
MW.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten