donderdag 17 april 2014

Reality: The black market somewhere in belgium.




Wednesday Evening. It strikes me that in bygone time much has changed. There is a small market on the square. The Sun is shining and everything discolored while I walk closer. No row more to join, I can just within subject to payment, 1.50 €. A mass people stroll through the covered market. First we see rows small shoes on a white canvas. It's like the mosque. I hear NOWHERE no Belgian language. First it seems as if I am on leave in an Arab country. Then I get down again walked through physical contact? Men and women with long dress walk geharwar through the row. “Kwakaka wadciekl”. I understand nothing  and walk just further. A man comes in the opposite direction. His dark brown eyes seem to me to undress. He looks staring at my bosom? Is there a reason for this? I wear long pants, Turtleneck, boots and my hair in a ponytail. I love my handbag tightly. I don't quite understand while there are still so many place on is in the hiking row through the halls that they run only to rub against me? It Is their culture? Their civilization?


' Loooosers!! Loooosers!! ' I look to. An old veiled woman, gray grizzled face full of wrinkles, dressing down to the ground, is to sell stuff. Her dark brown eyes look right in my face. She does her hand down. My girlfriend and I look at each other. A chaos of noise through the crowd and what products we see on the market? 20 broken off laptop screens? 17 pieces old mobile phones? large old jewelry? Baking Chargers and perfumes. Car stereos are nicely in a row? In the grey drab colored mass runs an older Belgian man around. ' And that they leave here but do, hee! And it is them that first morning to the market and buy up the best second hand products come! ' The man looks so what side to me. "I understand what you meant, Sir, I understand it all too well."

A smell. Clothing thrown on hope as being from a foreign country. Sounds all of a sudden! a prayer song!!! I am amazed how quiet it was in the indoor hall. Lllaaa allee ' Lllaall ' what is that! I live in Belgium! I choose Belgium and certainly not chosen to have all this to have to it. WHERE IS BELGIUM???? We are all so stupid to have to give up our right to life in Belgium? Are we all so stupid? Where are yet that Knights Templar?


I have a chat with an acquaintance. While I'm talking, I am approached by a veiled Lady. She has my handbag in her crosshairs. I start to turn around so that they can make no physical contact. Analyze my alertness and gives me a kind of protection. Because people who do not pay attention are maybe some cheats. My gosh! There is no civilization here more. This Is Belgium? This should be our European society suggest? A low levels.

It is a must for ladies or gentlemen, who like a mixed marriage like with this culture. You are directly sold! I want to stay pure. Pure do I want to be. It is wasted on me! But this situation is not good for my high blood pressure. What a fun night road had to be, is a confrontation with the grey grey nobles. If I tell you that I have seen, 25 Belgians then I think I still have surplus! The rest was of the foreign culture. Here are Belgians not welcome! Push, rub, provoke, confront, physical contact, verbal abuse, ... ... sure profiling they are in our society. Why not? 1 Word RACIST and they get everything their hearts desire .... But I no longer want to go to that market.
MWRW.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten